INTERMOBILE BLENDER DELIVERY SYSTEM
The Intermobile system provides 3 containers with 45,500 lbs. proppants each (45,500 X 3 = 136,500 lbs.) available to the T-belt at all times. The covered T-belt is rated for up to 22,000 lbs. per minute to the blender.
- Containers are filled and sealed at the filling site
- Full containers are delivered to the well site
- Demurrage is mitigated as the containers are stackable on site
- 24/7 requirement of proppants onsite
- No multiple handling of proppants, containerized from filling site to blender
- Optional sensors to monitor container weight, flow and moisture content
- Container is sealed to the distribution hopper, distribution hopper is sealed to covered T-belt, T-belt is covered to the blender hopper
- Container distribution port is coupled into a sealed opening on the conveyor distribution hopper
- Conveyor and hoppers are closed to mitigate/eliminate silica dust
- Container removal and replacement during fracking operation is +/- 6 minutes
- Stands have positioning pins to precisely place the containers in position and secure the containers in place
- Safe, dust free, easy to operate and administer. Providing E&P operators with the very best last mile sand delivery services.
The daily required amount of proppants is onsite ready to be used as the operation requires. No more pneumatic tanker trucks lined up for hours waiting to unload to a silo and/or other storage facilities only to be move yet again to additional equipment in front of the blender.
TIME IS SAVED, LABOR DOLLARS ARE REDUCED, DEMURRAGE IS MITIGATED & YOUR STAFF IS WORKING IN A SAFER ENVIRONMENT
Footprint for delivery system is 672 square feet. Serviced from one side mitigating movement on the pad. Each container is clearly marked with “LIFT SIDE” to eliminate loading issues.
T-belt access, container valve access and operational procedures are all accessible from one side of the system. A sturdy distribution frame with safe walkway provides a safe environment.
- Containers are sealed to distribution hoppers when set on the frame
- Distribution hoppers have gates to regulate proppant flow to belt
- T-belt is covered, and distribution hopper is sealed to T-belt